Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tree Direve

I went to Loblolly Nature park by my house and was first taken a giant spider suspended over the wooden walk way. This directed my attention to the trees it's web was attached to. After that first direction, I continued to look toward the life in the trees as direction once off the provided path. What I found really interesting was upon leaving, I realized that there were in fact three giant spiders and not one suspended across the walkway. I believe the process of looking intently for an hour or two changed what I could see around me.

4 comments:

  1. cool looking, as in refreshingly cool image. How can you help but go to Loblolly right here, I ended up there too. (tho didn't 'see' spiders so to speak.) After the first stop sign in hood I was drawn to the traffic humm, crossed the street to find more signs, little ones like the sticker you had in our first class walk-about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flow of images and how each one is a different perspective/different life form...you do take us on this walk zooming in to see the spiders, looking up to see the treetops, starting us on the wooden path --- I also really feel the golden hue that ties the whole piece together -- its all emerging/diverging from a sun filled light - it gives the ambiance of being outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pleasing presentation. I feel like it belongs on a wooden 'info' sign while visiting the place to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture looks good. Different parts work consistently but with high quality details.

    ReplyDelete