Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Footprints

The other week I happened upon a set of footprints in the second floor men's bathroom of FAD. These footprints are in front of one toilet facing outward from the stall and one behind the flush lever. So I mapped this because I thought it was funny and interesting that this is the only place, as far as I know, that has footprints. Makes me wonder if some art student put these there as a joke or an art piece. Perhaps both. I choose map according to identifying shapes as you walk from FAC to FAD.

I followed the Touch-Greeting Map where I had to say "hello" to 5 people then turn right following for 6 turns. This was a very awkward map to follow since you have to touch a shoulder and say hello. Some people respond with "hello" and some just give you a glare of "WTF?" This map is made by greeting from the density of people. So its truly full of surprises. The second map I followed was quite confusing since there was no clear direction but locations to see. I walked around trying to orient myself to the location and find each sight to see. However I wasn't completely successful in completing the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment