Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My derive:

I took my roommate's son (12) and dog (1.5) for a walk. Then I left them at our house when they were tired and went my own way.
I texted photos of the points where we stopped at the interests of the dog, the boy, or me to people in our class. My phone number is 478-397-3570 if you want to see these pics. but i'll just describe them below. you can also ask the designated people to text the pics to you or show them to you from their phone.

1. dog meeting dog behind fence (sent to cristina)
2. boy and dog in front of palm tree (sent to josh)
3. dog barking behind fence (sent to hye)
4. dog sniffing ground (sent to lu)
5. boy and dog struggling (sent to rachel)
6. toddler playing with blocks (sent to cristina)
7. frail cat walking in yard (sent to josh)
8. park with swings (sent to rachel)

1 comment:

  1. Bud - I don't think I received your text messages. It's possible I missed it since my phone doesn't receive mms. Maybe you can post them to the blog afterwards? I'd like to see them - I'm interested in the points that intrigued the dog....a dog derive.

    ReplyDelete